Monday, April 6, 2009

What I am Looking Forward To

What am I looking forward to? This is hard because, I am looking forward to a lot of things. First of all I cant wait for summer. I don 't want to have to worry about school, and all the stress that comes with it. I just want to go out and have fun with my friends.
Second of all, I am looking forward to my senior year. We get to be the highest grade of our school, we get away with a lot more stuff than the other grades do, and this is our last year so this means we are finished. And plus I only have a couple of classes I have to take so it will be easy.
Last but not least, I am looking forward to graduation. Wow! I can't believe I stuck through with school this far. And knowing that I am almost done makes it that much more worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment